> From: Sean Corfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I've always given people the same advice: if you're not happy with
> your job, quit. Don't bitch about it, don't expect it will get better,
> just quit. Then go out and look for something better.

I would say your dissatisfaction has to be somewhat regular; lets face it,
we all have our moments at work and sometimes you work through the tough
times and better things await. I do agree however with Sean, if over time
your job sucks, ditch it and move on. No sense wasting time and technology
at a place you aren't happy at.

> One caveat: if you think you have a great boss, approach them first
> and tell them you're bored / unhappy and explain what you'd like to be
> doing. If the company can offer you that, cool, otherwise quit.

I can speak to this first hand. Sometimes instead of complaining it is
better to speak your mind, offer some ways to make the job better for
everyone... it probably the most professional thing you can do.

> Remember that we spend about a third of our lives working (and a third
> sleeping!) so we'd damn well better enjoy that large part of our
> lives! :)

Something doesn't add up..... I think my ratios are off :-)

Mike