Got a new one across my desk.......have a bunch of data that needs to be updated
bi-weekly for our profit sharing plan, then dropped into fixed-width fields.....but
here's the kick...anyone know of a tool to convert that fixed-width file to EBCDIC
(old IBM mainframe format) format and then have the modem auto-dial and start the
transfer of info?  Or is this a little too much?  As usual, I have a week to figure
out this beast amongst other applications.

Thanks!