> I dont like the fact that the controls dont meet
> the basics of accessibility.

Flash is, by nature, not an "accessible" medium.  If you need your web site
to meet certain accessibility requirements, Flash is probably not for you.
Sure, Flash is cool and makes our lives as developers easier, but that
doesn't mean it should necessarily try to completely replace HTML forms.

> ...for example the user can't change font size.

This stems from the fact that text size control is handled by the user agent
(a browser in most cases), and the Flash is handled by, well, Flash Player.

I do agree that Macromedia could work on improving Flash in these areas
though.

-Justin Scott