Ok, I know I could go find this on MM, but I don't have time to dig around
their site right now.

I have a prospective client that wants an app to collect CC#'s. That's IT! But
he wants it on his own IIS server. When we talked bout the prospects of
installing cf and it was gonna COST something, he shyed away and said look,
I'll just use ASP cause it won't cost anything. I'm like look, I can build you
an app in half the time. Didn't matter, he was finished with me at that point.

But I always use shared hosting and have never installed cf myself on a machine
other than development.

Exactly what kind of price would we be talkin for somethin like this?

Thanks,
Will