> You also get no security, by the looks of things:
>
> 1) RDS is enabled
> 2) You get full access to the CF Admin (and so does everyone
> else on the
> server)
> 3) It's CF Pro, not Enterprise, so nothing is sandboxed.
>
> I'd be interested in knowing exactly how they do the
> "isolation" - either thay have 4 copies of CF running on each
> machine or they don't have isolated CF servers.

If they're using CF Pro, they're probably not running multiple copies on
each machine, since you can't really do that with CF Pro. If it's within a
virtual server, CF Pro is a sensible choice, since you essentially have your
own dedicated server and don't have to worry about anyone else doing
anything within that server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/