Rodger,

The key will be to check your mail logs on your cold fusion server.  If you
don't have access to them, have your Crystaltech support rep get the info.
You may need to turn on mail logging to get all the detail you need.

I've had problems like this before.  Usually, it's related to the mail
server you are trying to send through.  Maybe it requires a username and
password now (i.e. they changed the configuration to not allow a relay).
Another issue could be if they have your IP address to allow relays, but
your IP address changed.

Basically, I don't see anything wrong with your code at all.  If you want
simpler test code, just user this:

<CFMAIL SERVER="mail.mynotepros.com" FROM="MySolutionsForYou"
TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" SUBJECT="Test" TYPE="HTML">This is a
test.</CFMAIL>

You don't need all those extra lines to test it.  The only thing you might
add is an e-mail address to the FROM.  Like this:

<CFMAIL SERVER="mail.mynotepros.com" FROM="MySolutionsForYou
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" SUBJECT="Test"
TYPE="HTML">This is a test.</CFMAIL>

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Dave Phillips