Unless you can email those concerns

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrocknaphobia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 3:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MS Access xml file and CF...

Gary,

You're best bet may be to setup a structure of the data you are
inserting with default values for each key. Then go through each XML
element and match it up with the corresponding key. That way if
certain elements are omitted, you still have default values. It's not
the most efficient solution, but it should prove to be the most
reliable.

-Adam