Mark:

I realize I'm a bit late to the game here but this might help.  About 8
years ago I wrote an article and some associated JavaScript code to defeat
framers.  The JS code is still as complete a solution to framing as I've
ever seen.  See the article and the code here:

        http://www.sightspecific.com/%7Emosh/Tricks/Unframe/

HTH

--
Mosh Teitelbaum