From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 21, 2005 22:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: multi-lingual question

sup paul...

all that we have to do is "english to spanish"

we have a translator who is making our spanish version...
im not looking to do a whole i18n app, since i dont have to :) we only
support usa/mexico/canada.

i thought about the naming, and was ok with the numbered ones (there are
only about 150 places where i had to translate).

its simply stuff like "Submit", "Login", "Click here for your report"
and simple things like that.  not a VERY large app by any means, and to be
quite honest, the whole structure of that which i already have in place only
took me one sunday during football :)

but, you like application instead? i think i do too.

tw