From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Runing VBv6 Apps from within CF

Has anyone ported VB6 applications to the Web through CF pages?

We have a bunch of Visual Basic v6 applications that need to be ported
to our Web site.  Has anyone had any experience do this?  I'm the CF
developer
and we have another person that is the VB developer.  Between the two of us,
we need to find a way to offer our clients the abilty to use the app from
theWeb
site or from the stand alone VB app.

Thanks.