Kevin,
It looks great! I installed it locally at 127.0.0.1 with my component
path as /Dashboard (which is a directory under the webroot I put the
components). The Dashboard seems to connect, but threw an error:
Service Connection Error
SERVER.PROCESSING
Service threw an exception during method invocation: Current user was
not authorized to invoke this method.

I have a very standard CF install on XP Pro SP2/IIS 5.1 CF7.0 Ent. I
believe CF is just running under the Administrator account.

I entered my CF Admin password with username "Administrator". What do
I need to do?

Thanks,
Greg