From: Vince Bonfanti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: BlueDragon 6.2/.NET Released!

Thanks, but that price is correct. BlueDragon.NET is considered an
"enterprise" level product, and is priced the same as BlueDragon/J2EE at
$8,999.00 for a 4-CPU server. For reference, a 4-CPU license for CFMX 7
Enterprise is $11,998.00 (about 33% more expensive than the equivalent
BlueDragon editions).

BlueDragon Server JX (Java-based) is $899.00 per server, regardless of the
number of CPUs. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?

Vince