I read the first WACK I bought probably cover to the middle of the
book, maybe even more than that.  WACKs after that were just for
reference, last one I maybe looked into three times since LiveDocs and
Google offer me mostly anything I need anyway.  Other reference books
I buy, I typically read cover to cover.