Here's a fun one.

I have a record set, which is a manual joining of two other record sets, using
all the general query functions.  Somehow, one of the cells in the second row
of this record set is being read as a complex value?  When I try to output it,
I get the following error. "Complex object types cannot be converted to simple
values."  When I test the value with a isSimpleValue() function, it returns
"No".  The value in the same column in the previous row is recognized as simple.

How can this be?  Can record sets contain complex values, I would have though
not.  When I dump the record set in question, the failing value is "900", I do
not see what is complex about that.

If it matters:
CF 6.1 updater 3
Win 2000 server.

Anyone got any idea what this is about?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.