Thanks for your help John.

My only issue now seems to be that I have CF server 4.0 the Windows version,
but on my webserver I have apache running on Solaris. So I suppose I am
going to need to buy the Solaris version of CF in order to get it run in
this configuration, correct? This is because I believe I need a fully
installation of CF on the apache server (running Solaris) and one on the CF
server (running Windows).

--Kurt Wiersma