yeah, version 1 had a hook to use iSpell which is great for
individuals, but the license required a purchase for use enterprise
wide and iSpell required a client side install, something of a real
PITA to get approved for an intranet of 20,000 employees.  Activedit
was therefore a cheaper route in the end.

Now, I see FCKEditor now has spell checking in the latest release.
http://www.fckeditor.net/whatsnew/default.html
but the approach is the same.  suppose we could work on getting
spellerpages to work, but hey, we already own Activedit licenses.  ;)

Doug