We have a web page that's difficult to print.  It's dynamically created:
http://www.hhp.umd.edu/tipping_point/checklist2.cfm
Fill in the 10 radio buttons and click the button at the bottom to see the next
page.

The graphic on the left side (yes/no over and over again) doesn't print on the
pc because it's a background image. I do that to make it repeat for the
distance of the table it's in.  Unfortunately it doesn't print and that's a
requirement.  So, we'd thought we'd make a pdf of this content, on the fly so
that the user can print it - hoping that it works going to a pdf.

So...is there any free software for CFMX 6.1 to take a web page to PDF?  Our IT
hasn't updated to 7 yet, but it looks like that'd do it.  If not free, any cost
software?  Do you think bringing this page to PDF will work?

thanks for the help.