I disagree, mobile interfaces require a totally different approach. The chances
you have to create two types of interfaces, for mobile use, and for desktop
use. The small screen forces you to approach in a different manner. :)

________________________________

From: Kevin Aebig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 3/29/2005 6:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Is BlueDragon.NET the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Just as a sidenote to Dave's post, the abilities of the flash player are
also extremely flexible in that you can run the same application from both
workstation browser and mobile browser.

Also, MM has worked quite hard to push Flashlite to the masses by offering
free lightweight components to keep build sizes small and striking deals
with many mobile providers.

Cheers,

Kevin

http://www.keslabs.com