Scott,

Everyone points you to CFCDev for CF OOP and it is an interesting
list.  I subscribed for a while before they dropped digest mode.

But CFCDev is high on OOP theory with great debates of different
theoretical approaches.  What might be nice is a list aimed at
practical implementation as opposed to theory.  A list targetted for
those who want to be in the mainstream of CF OOP, not the bleeding
edge.

I am not knocking CFCDev, there's room for both actually.

Rick Mason