I can only laugh at myself from reading this. Before I really knew about
90% of CF functions (such as dateAdd() in your case), I would come up
with these crazy ways of manipulating things. Sadly, I don't have a
chance to go back and fix what I've done, and worse yet, most of it is
commented fairly well with my name in the code.

Sometimes my ears burn... I bet there's a guy out there who just hates me.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/