Actually, I just got an email from a (real) company that wants to buy House
of Fusion. I had to turn them down. Yeh, it's a lot of work and headaches
but it's ours (Judith's and mine) and we run it for the community. And yes,
we're fixing all the bugs and adding new features. No one has commented on
the thread labeling or random buttons, but it's there.