I've been coding along nicely today, and then suddenly, on my test server, I
notice that I'm getting a missing page error when I submit a form.

I checked all of my includes.  They appear to be intact.  I push to my prod
server to check against everything, and the same thing happens, but my logs

[Sun Apr  3 19:23:26 2005] [error] [client <ip address>] File does not exist:
/home/website/public_html/CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js

Now, I'll always admit to being more of a hack with CF than an actual
developer, and if it weren't for forums just like this, I'd probably not have
completed more than a couple of my projects.  I'm lost.  I'm just not sure
what's going on here and I've a feeling I've just made a syntax snafu that's
causing this to be a bit ugly.... But then again, I could be wrong, as I've
just noticed it's happening on a couple of other CFMX sites on my server.

I've tried moving a /CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js location on the server, but I
still get the same error--I thought that, based on some research, that might
actually help or totally fix the problem.

Can anyone offer any insight/guidance here? I'm really struggling with this.

Thanks,

Russ