From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 12:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Anything wrong with this statement?

Rick:

It's generally easier to get an answer if you are as descriptive as possible
about your issue (if an error, what error...if not, what was unexpected).
Makes it much easier to troubleshoot and offer up suggestions than just
being shown a line of code.

While there was nothing wrong with your code in and of itself (personal
preference and 'best practices' regarding scoping aside), there could have
been other issues (like 'photos' not being created as a variable, the
variable not being numeric, etc). Cuts down on the guess work to know what
the issue is :)