Actually it's a little bit more complicated than this.
The com.Ostermiller.util.ExcelCSVParser utility returns a Java array
which is has a Vector type and not the coldfusion array type.
Unfortunately (and something that I cannot explain) some lines that
have empty fields are not pick up.
I need something to dynamically resize the java array (the java array
doesn't have a resize feature to force ) or cast it to a cf array
type.

thanks
Victor