My ISP requires that I set a site UMASK with my FTP sessions.  In CF
Studio, is it possible to send a startup command to the ftp server?  I need
to send "SITE UMASK XXX".

Failing that, is it possible to change permissions once the file is uploaded?

!j!

The mark of mediocrity is searching for the precedent.

!jeff! sherwood     Director of BIGWORDS.com Web Site Design / JEDI
                                               BIGWORDS.com worker#2
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 415.225.3401. . . . . . . . . . . . office: 415.543.1400.x300