ok, here is a link to a sample PDF that we are currently generating
using CFDOCUMENT. http://www.unc.edu/~kg4awg/sample/iacuc_app-4905.pdf

You knowtice at the bottom of the second page section 5.1 breading, it
starts on the bottom of page 2, and finishs on page 3.  If I just use a
cfdocumentitem pagebreak then as the content for different reports
causes that point to move up and down you get to a point where it is
pushed to the next page naturaly, but the pagebreak would cause a blank
page inbetween.  Here is the same page with the pagebreaks.
http://www.unc.edu/~kg4awg/sample/iacuc_app-4905v2.pdf

Notice that page 6 is blank.

--
Greg Johnson
Owner & Lead Technician

Techno-Fix-It
Filling the Gap Between the Store and the Repair Shop
www.technofixit.com
Phone:(919)-371-1476
Fax:(919)-882-9804
P.O. Box 1094