From: Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Error Messages not displaying right

You're saying that's the only error it displays? There's a setting on the
debug page to display detailed errors, turn it on, but I wouldn't recommend
it for a live web site (security issues).

Otherwise, the error below is just a parsing/compiling error, like you have
an invalid tag attribute.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/

Ricky Fritzsching wrote:
> Is there a setting that I am just overlooking on the
> server/CFAdministrator that will display my error messages correctly?
Anyone else had this problem?