I have recently started having difficulty with my Firefox.  When I close it, it
does not completely stop.  A firefox.exe process is still running.  As long as
the process is hanging around I can not open Firefox again.  So far, I've been
manually stopping the process with the Task Manager.  This then allows me to
open a new instance.  This problem has existed through two complete un-installs
and re-installs.

I've done a moticum of searching on this, and have not found any good leads.
Anybody here know where I could possible find new information.

This seems to have started when I had the adacity to remove the Yahoo Tool bar
that I did not remember installing and did not desire.  This may have been
coincidence, but I'm supicious.

Win Server 2000
Firefox 1.0.2

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.