Damien, we can give you what you want.  Have a look at
http://afpwebworks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=DisplayDocument&DocumentID=4

The prices listed there are in Australian dollars, which translates to
about 3/4 in US dollars.    The "$15/month" site would be billed to an
American at about US$10/month.

The basic site has CFMX6.1 (CFMX7 before the end of the month) a
control panel so you can administer your own site how you like, set up
subdomains, email accounts, ftp accounts etc.  If you need more disk
space you can just get it yourself without needing any intervention
from me.  And we work on a single fee for the month, and won't be
nickel-and-dime-ing you to death over any extras you use or resources
you need.    We're ColdFusion developer-friendly and most of our users
are coldfusion developers, so we have disabled as few tags as we dare,
so you can have complete freedom to use all the ColdFusion
functionality.

Check us out and tell us what you think.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month