Indeed... so it would seem.

I've had issues with installing the CFMX 7 app on top of Jrun, but
those were mostly attributable to my own attempts to break and then
fix things. Like changing the context-root parameter of the CFMX 7
install in XML and then trying to launch it. Some things you wouldn't
expect to break stuff, but editing it, then changing it back doesn't
even seem to fix the problem... so there's a lot of voodoo that
happens behind the scenes.

I'm just glad they patched the connector, because I do know that, for
whatever reason, lots of people were having issues with it.

Anyway... I was just being tongue-in-cheek about the whole parade thing...

Laterz!

--
Continuum Media Group LLC
Burnsville, MN 55337