I belief that you can indeed do this.  We were able to get it working
with the css for now but will be working on an application before long
that will require far more formal looking reports so we will most likly
get into it in far more detail.  My Crystal Reports experiance should
come in well.  Will let everyone know as soon as I have gotten well into it.

Greg