From: Rich Wild [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 September 2000 08:51
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: CF 4.5.1 Service Pack 1 Available

If anyone has installed the SP, could they mail me with the release notes
(or better yet, publish them on the web somewhere)

I can't justify the potential risk to our servers' wellbeing until I know
exactly what it does.

Rich Wild
Senior Web Designer

e-mango.com ltd                      Tel: 01202 587 400
Lansdowne Place                      Fax: 01202 587 401
17 Holdenhurst Road
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH8 8EW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.

the body.