From: Dorian Puerta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 4/12/2005 10:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Form Submission

Just wondering, I have been getting errors from time to time from information
not being passed correctly during a regular form submission. Most of the time
its either no information is sent or part of the information is sent. It
doesn't seem to be browser specific , I get the error in IE,FireFox, and
Netscape. Is this a common error? Could it be related to Network issues? How
does someone handle these situations especially if u do multiple form
submissions (one after another)?

Here is an example of code that was sent which is basically just text input
fields and below is the error message that was generated:

http://www.coldfugitive.com/paste/?post=1543
<http://www.coldfugitive.com/paste/?post=1543>

Note: This does not always happen with the same variable sometimes it doesnt
post any information.