(CF5 on IIS, Win2k Server)

I have a CF template set up as the IIS 404 error handler on a web site.
When IIS detects a 404 error it calls the CF page and passes the original
request within the CGI variable cgi.query_string in the following form:

404;http://www.mydomain.com/missingpage.htm

or if the request was for a directory it might look like:

404;http://www.mydomain.com/missingdirectory/

In my template I need to extract what would have been the original
cgi.path_info:

/missingpage.htm

or

/missingdirectory/

What might a CF function look like using regexes to extract the trailing
part of the URL?  There will be many different host (domain) names pointed
at the site, so I can't match the domain name.  The function would be
called by passing cgi.query_string:

<cfset path_info = getPathInfo(cgi.query_string)>

The function below is start, but it matches the entire string rather than
"extracting" just the end part.

function getPathInfo(qs) {
  var re = '404;http://[^/]+/*';
  var stuff = REFindNoCase(re, qs, 1, 'yes');
  if (stuff.pos[1]) {
    return Mid(qs, stuff.pos[1], stuff.len[1]);
  } else {
    return '';
  }
}