De: David Manriquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 13 de Abril de 2005 10:31
Para: 'cf-talk@houseoffusion.com'
Asunto: RE: What's your setup for multiple developers

For a while used DWMX but the development turns really slow for big files
or lot of includes like fbx_switch

So , we back to CfStudio with excellent results.
Our problems is connect CVS ( like VSS but free ) with CFStudio

Any tips  about it.?

David Manriquez Desarrollador
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(+56-2) 43 00 155