From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 1:24 AM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: anyone bored?

okaaaay.. I hope his target audience correlates with "people who have
broadband" and for that matter Flying Star is telling me their
connection speed here is "very high" though efforts to determine what
that means were unsuccessful. Past discussion with more techie
employees has elicited the factum that it's a satellite connection...
my point is that if it's slow here you might want to check see if
someone on a 33,6 can get in at all.

Dana