Hi Jeff,

mySQL solved all of my L26 errors back in the day of CF 4.5x (which
just ended for me about 2 yrs ago, actually).  Here are some general
ideas:

Set CF to log long-running processes.  Then set the interval for
flagging these processes down to 10 seconds.  Figure anything taking
more than 10000 ms to run needs a look.   If you get nothing here drop
the interval to 5 seconds.

You may learn what you need to know based on the above.  If not...

Set templates to time out after a suitable interval, if they aren't already.

Reduce the number of simultaneous processes CF can handle without
queueing.  I think the default is quite high.  Something like 6 or 8.
First thing would be to make sure the number of CF processes at least
matches the number of mySQL processes.  Then work your way (in CF)
down from there.  I found on old CF 4.5 I couldn't exceed the number
of processors (2) if I was to ensure absolute stability on a server
with about 40 sites on it.

Sure is a bummer you can't use SeeFusion as that tool would probably
track down the problem for you immediately.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems