From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 April 2005 15:08
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Last ID inserted

I already spelled it out twice, and with the quote of Michael's (who
beat me to the punch there by about 4 minutes) there are the
references from the BoL.  A lot of people have the wrong idea about
what @@IDENTITY does, and as a result are open to risk.  If you can't
see that in what I wrote, I dont know how you got to where you are in
this business.

My absolute last on this subject.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month