using that code you are setting the entire halotheme and not just on a specic
component or instance

From: Greg Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 4:51 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Need pointing in right direction for Flash Styles

For some reason it just started working.

I placed a button on the first frame of the movie and called the
instance Test
I then entered the code on the first frame this
_global.style.setStyle("themeColor",0xFF0000);

I know I did this before, so I have no idea why it just started
working. I moved the button into the sub-movie that has the form and it
worked, and the list box used the red correctly as well. Only problem
now is that the black text in the button stays visable when the
sub-movie it is in is set to alpha 0. But I have found that the default
_sans/_serif fonts seem to cause that vs using Arial.

--
Greg Johnson
Owner & Lead Technician

Techno-Fix-It
Filling the Gap Between the Store and the Repair Shop
www.technofixit.com
Phone:(919)-371-1476
Fax:(919)-882-9804
P.O. Box 1094