De: Sean Corfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Martes, 19 de Abril de 2005 17:47
Para: CF-Talk
Asunto: Re: Admin API

Sam also asked me offlist and my suggestion was to try using the Admin
API to set the template cache size to zero and then back to the usual
size (you can use getCacheProperty() / setCacheProperty()). Don't know
if it would work but it seems worth a try.

The same API also lets you turn trusted cache on and off, amongst other
things.

http://127.0.0.1:8500/CFIDE/componentutils/componentdetail.cfm?component=CFI
DE.adminapi.runtime

(or whatever port / context root you use)