From: Andrew Tyrone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

Larry Lyons wrote:

> If you do not think you're benefitting from this list then
> why continue to subscribe? I am sure that it would be no
> great disaster for the rest of us. The thing is that its also
> a two way street, you need to contribute as well as consume.

What it comes down to is, you don't HAVE to do anything to be on this
list.
Just because someone is not a prolific poster doesn't mean they don't
belong.  Did you ever stop to think that many people on this list donate
in
different ways to this cause?  Just because we aren't singing the
praises of
a fee-based list and whiping drool off our faces with addled glee when
every
piece of OT tripe comes our way doesn't mean we don't care.

Andy