From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 April 2005 18:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: login issues

I did in the past implement something like you said about putting a flag in
the DB whenever  a user logs in and not allowing further logins unless there
is first a log off. The problems that came up was that quite a few people
were on dial up and when they lost the connection and logged in again they
were flagged and not allowed entry which created customer service headaches.
And some users lose connections sometimes 3-4 times in a row.