You working in absolutes where none exist.  You can't talk about "no
security" vrs "complete security" (the latter of which doesn't exist
anyway).

A cheaper SHOULD be considered "safe" - but it will NEVER be AS SAFE as a
luxury car.

Your cheap hosting account is MUCH SAFER than it could be, but not AS SAFE
as a dedicated account by far.

Quality of safety in cars is directly correlated to price, quality of
security in hosting accounts also directly correlated to price.

I'mnot sure how to say it any more clearly.

Jim Davis