Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert a word doc or a ppt to a PDF on
the fly.  I need to create an application where the end-users upload either a
word or ppt and the system needs to convert it to a PDF.  I know how to create
PDF on the fly using iText but I have no idea how to convert a document to pdf.

I am using CFMX.  Someone mention that ActivePDF can do this but is there
something else.  It would need to run on a server and be accessed by multiple
users at any given time.

Thanks
Mario

misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains
and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed
by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.