Hi ppl.-

  I have a weird issue here, hope someone can help me a bit

  i have a CustomTag who needs to call some UDF's

  if i put the <cfscript> into the CustomTag i receive this error.

 The routine myfunction has been declared twice in different templates.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (),
occupying document position (1:1) to (1:1) in the template file
 but  i have this function only in this file.

  i tried  put the UDF's in another file and then using cfmodule adding the UDF
files, this include the files (i can see parsed cfoutputs in there )but can see
the functions.-

The Machine : Coldfusion 5 Professional
            : windows 2000
            : using fusebox