From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Any commercial CF products that could do this?

I have to help out a non profit hospital, and they've asked for the
following:

"They (doctors) need their own calendar, with only their (doctors) meetings
on it. They (doctors) need pages set up just for minutes of medical staff
meetings etc. They (doctors) need a place for memos to be posted. They
(doctors) need a way to talk to each other through the site, probably."

Now, it doesn't really sound that hard. Problem is their budget. They just
don't really have one, and certainly not enough to warrant rolling their
own. So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a CF "wheel"
that someone had already invented. My initial thinking was fusetalk forums,
but I wasn't sure if it had the calendar portion in it as I don't really
have a whole lot of experience with it. I'm on my way over to their site, so
it may answer my questions, but I figured, this place would probably know if
something that hit it on the head even existed out there.

Thanks,
Jeff