Currently we have our Aftershock Forums in beta. It does not have a calendar,
but it does offer public and private forums. The CMS is a very basic text based
system; we will be adding database support soon for the CMS. It does not
support CFC's to be compatible with CF5. It runs on BD 6.x, CF5 & up, and
supports Access, SQL Server, MySQL 4.1 (we have not tested older versions of
MySQL) & PostgreSQL. We have only tested on Windows, but will soon be testing
on a Linux server.

To learn more go to: http://www.aftershockweb.net/forums/

Thank you,
Aftershock Web Design, Inc.