From: Ken Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Test my site please

I was hoping to get some of you all to spin through my new site and do a
little hammering for me. I know it's not perfectly ready to go live, but
I've had my head in it way too long to actually be of much use finding
the flaws. I'd appreciate it if some of you could just bang it around a
bit and let me know what you think. I haven't implemented the friendly
URLS yet, but that's on the to-do-list. The credit card processing is
pointed at the test server, so just use 4111411141114111 and it'll work
fine. I still need to build some extra memory into the billing and
shipping forms in case a user leaves and comes back due to their order
being rejected... The URL is below and there are a few pages actually
sitting in front of Farcry. I'll put them inside the bubble at some
point, but they were dumped on me by the marketing guys at the last
minute.

http://4.22.142.214

Thanks a lot and I'll look forward to some feedback!!!
--Ferg