I'm using MX 7 and using CFGRID for the first time.  I'm running a
simple query that returns one column from my database.  The code I'm
using is:

<CFQUERY NAME="gridTest" DATASOURCE="imghost">

    SELECT numUserID
    FROM tblUserInfo

</CFQUERY>

<CFFORM ACTION="gridTestProc.cfm">

    <CFGRID NAME="userID" QUERY="gridTest">

        <CFGRIDCOLUMN NAME="numUserID" HEADER="User ID">

    </CFGRID>

</CFFORM>

When I try to load the page, I see in my debugging info that 34 records
have been returned by the query, but I'm getting an applet load error
for the grid.  When I open the java console, I see:

"Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed."

If anyone could help me determine the cause of this, I would be very
grateful.  The only thing I could find on a Google search was a link to
LiveDocs for CF 5.0 which isn't helping all that much.  Thanks!

Scott Wolf | Network Administrator | GravityFree
1960 Stickney Point Road | Second Floor
Sarasota | FL | 34231 | 800.207.4431
941.927.7674 | f 941.923.5429
www.GravityFree.com <blocked::http://www.gravityfree.com/>

"2003 TECHNOLOGY COMPANY OF THE YEAR" - Sarasota County Committee for
Economic Development
"2001 YOUNG BUSINESS OF THE YEAR" - Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce

*********Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***********

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to
Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message
are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise
indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message.