From: "Micha Schopman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 2:42 AM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Try Docubee Forms please

Dave,

The contributions are there, but as with a lot of this stuff, it
requires quite some knowledge to implement (and to debug or at least not
to panic when something fails). I think that is the only part which is
holding people up. There are no large technical boundaries anymore like
you might have experienced in the Netscape 4 times.

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380